On its own, the music of Bach can help you think clearer and smarter. When enhanced with the powerful brainwave entertainment, and mixed with 10 concentration boosting affirmations, the music will also substantially improve focus and creativity while keeping you relaxed and feeling good. This track is well suited for studying, learning, working at the computer and reading.
1. The Music
Johann Sebastian Bach was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period.
Bach was born into a great musical family, he was destined to become a musician. His music is admired for its intellectual depth, technical command, and artistic magnificence.
Bach was known during his lifetime primarily as an outstanding organ player and technician, and he become widely recognised as a great composer after the renewal of interest of his music by by the next generation of composers.
This beautiful 110 minute long album contains 28 classics, perhaps the most famous works of Bach, including:
1. Brandenburg Concerto No 1 - Allegro
2. Brandenburg Concerto No 1 - Adagio ( 4:43 )
3. Brandenburg Concerto No 1 - Allegro ( 9:10 )
4. Brandenburg Concerto No 3 - Allegro ( 13:40 )
5. Brandenburg Concerto No 3 - Allegro ( 19:11 )
6. Brandenburg Concerto No 4 - Allegro ( 24:05 )
7. Brandenburg Concerto No 4 - Presto ( 31:42 )
8. Brandenburg Concerto No 4 - Andante ( 36:37 )
9. Brandenburg Concerto No 5 - Allegro ( 39:32 )
10. Brandenburg Concerto No 6 - Allegro ( 45:02 )
11. Concerto for Violin and Oboe BWV 1060 - Allegro ( 50:38 )
12. Concerto for Violin and Oboe BWV 1060 - Largo ( 54:59 )
13. Concerto for Violin and Oboe BWV 1060 - Allegro ( 59:32 )
14. Suite for Orchestra No 2 B Minor - Minuet ( 1:02:35 )
15. Suite for Orchestra No 3 D Major - Air on the G String ( 1:05:35)
16. Cantata BWV 147 "Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring" ( 1:10:07 )
17. Toccata in D Minor ( 1:13:32 )
18. Harpsichord Invention No 1 ( 1:22:23 )
19. Harpsichord Invention No 8 ( 1:23:43 )
20. Badinerie in B minor ( 1:24:42 )
21. Minuet in G major ( 1:27:24 )
22. Musette in D major ( 1:28:59 )
23. Partita For Solo Violin No 3 E Major BWV 1006 - Bourée (1:30:06 )
24. Sonata for Gamba & Harpsichord BWV 1028 ( 1:31:48 )
25. Concerto D minor BWV 1059 - Movt 2 ( 1:35:44 )
26. Solo Cello Suite No 4 E flat Major BWV 1010 - Courante (1:38:54 )
27. Solo Cello Suite No 6 D Major BWV 1012 - Gavotte ( 1:42:32 )
28. Solo Cello Suite No 6 D Major BWV 1012 - Prelude ( 1:46:42 )
2. The Brainwave entrainment
Using brainwave entrainment (BWE), we've mixed Bach's wonderful music with a smooth progression that encourages focus and concentration, creativity, motivation and internal problem solving.
• 12 Hz Opening to all frequencies
• 11.57 Hz Helps focus on external tasks
• 10.25 Hz associated with and enhanced creativeness
• 5.5 Hz Related with creating clarity and improved intuition
• Then back up to 14 Hz Awake & alert: Helps raise concentration on tasks.
This album also contains water sounds which help unwind and improve the brainwave entrainment effects.
3. The Affirmations
1- Your brain works smoothly and resourcefully.
2- You complete your tasks and attain your goals.
3- Your mind is alert and attentive.
4- Your way is clear and open.
5- You can easily focus your attention on your goals.
6- You can trust your mind to solve any problem.
7- All your senses are in focus.
8- You are optimistic and constructive.
9- You have the motivation to succeed.
10- You can easily invoke new ideas and creative solutions.
Enjoy listening to Concentration Music, Bach Best.